A deposit equal to 50% of your stay is required to confirm a reservation, with the balance due 14 days prior to arrival.
For reservations of one night only, full payment in advance is required.
Please read the cancellation policies carefully. When you make your reservation you are agreeing to them. Unlike a large hotel, B&Bs or small inn’s cannot easily absorb the cost of last minute cancellations or no shows. We may have turned down many reservation requests in order to ensure that a particular room is there for you. We can’t shuffle people from room to room as they show up, like a hotel where all the rooms are identical. We understand that plans change at the last minute. We hope you understand that, as a small B&B-Inn with limited availability, we must enforce our cancellation policies.
14 Day Cancellation Policy:
* Cancel before 14 days of reservation *
$25.00 processing fee
Full refund of deposit
* Cancel within 14 days of your reservation *
Amount of 1 night stay fee
Credit for future stay for remaining nights
*valid for one year of the issue date
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM.
- Check-out time is 10:30 a.m.
- We honor quiet hours from 10.30 PM until 6.30 AM.
- We do not allow children under 12 years old.
- ***Sorry, pets CANNOT be accommodated (we follow ADA guidelines for service dogs-Please call to confirm in advance./ Service animal vest must be worn at all times)
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning.
- All guest rooms have a private bath.
- For the health and safety of our guests, the Clipper Inn is a non-smoking Inn. Smoking Violation is $500.00
- Our winter guests need to remember that Ouray is in snow country and snowstorms may be expected at any time. Snow tires or chains may be required to travel the high country roads.
- The Clipper Inn is privately owned and Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- Lost Key Charge $50.00
We would also like to remind our winter guests that this is snow country. The roads over the passes are kept open by the Colorado Highway Department. But on occasion some of the passes are closed while the snow is being cleared. If you are coming from the South and both Red Mountain and Lizard Head passes are closed by the Highway Dept, or you are coming from the East (Denver or Colorado Springs area) and both Vail and Monarch passes are closed by the Highway Department on your day of travel, we are happy to issue a credit for a future stay.
Please contact us personally with your request for a group stay at the Clipper Inn to see if we can accommodate your needs.